Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Man, what a party...

Man, what a party. A fair amount of people had turned up, some people I werent expecting to but were very thankful for. Alot of people got REALLY drunk, and alot of people who werent drinking got quite bored heh. The cleaning up was dreadful, there was much more mess than there should've been. Had to clean up broken glass shards on the front lawn, cigarette buds, and there's still some marijuana stains on my car lol. Very tiring day, but I think it turned out alrite other than a few mishaps from some drunkards.

Ok, check out Heaven Shall Burn, a combination of death/hardcore/thrash metal. The most amazing shit you'll ever hear. I hope they come down under one day, me and my bro would go for sure....definetly one of the best bands i've ever heard in my entire life. Soilwork's new album is ok but comparing it to their previous stuff its shit. The only bands I think that has kept its consistency would be cannibal corpse and children of bodom. Alot of bands have adapted to commercial trends, which in some cases does have a positive influence in their music (Nevermore and Opeth for example have done oustanding things with mixing/clarity). However some bands have gone to shits *cough* metallica *cough*. Being an old die hard metallica fan I was tryin really hard to like St. Anger but I just couldnt. The songs are shit, the recording is shit, everything is shit, I mean, it sounds like something I would make.

When I woke up, hungover, on sunday (went to bed at 5:30am, woke up at 12), I checked my scale to see that i'd miraculously lost a lot of weight, the scale said I weighed a confidence-building 75kg. I was shocked, I couldnt believe it, I didnt believe it, I refused to. A few days later, I checked and weighed 78. I think the scale was screwed for a few days, I think my dad or brother fixed it im not sure. Im slowly starting to put weight back on, its horrible.

I want to thank everyone for coming on saturday night, hope you all had a good time. Next year is going to KICK ASS i'll actually hav FOOD this time, going to make sure there's something for everyone... its going to be an excellent party next year I promise. Also thanks alot for all the wonderful presents. Anyways I think im done.....before I go, check out the new Family Guy, its been leaked....funny shit "Ever since Chris was blamed its turned his life upside-down-face.............................." hahha glad to see they still have it. Oh yeah, write some comments!! enter some f*ckin comments!! ANYTHING!!!

Bye,

John Safran is funnier than Rove...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home