Thursday, February 10, 2005

I think its time for another bog...

Yo there peeps. I thought since I made a blog it might be worthwhile dedicating myself to update it at least once in a while. Lets see, uni starts again soon. Luckily I have all my subjects at campbelltown for the autumn semester. Im waiting for my brother to get his "new and improved" soundcard so I can take his old one. I wanna see what I can do with his old one and how much better quality my files would be. I went to the gym today, but I only had breakfast so I was heaps shit I couldnt lift anything. Anyway, I finally decided to stop when I pulled my shoulder lol. Hmm what else can I talk about.......bloody hell my life is so boring? I guess people usually talk about their love life and shit in their blogs, but I dont really have one at the moment so I have nothing to say. Im not even interested in anyone, its just that at the moment it doesnt really interest me. Anyway, yeah, I think im about done. I've got an idea, next time I enter a blog will only be when something the least interesting has happened....bye for now.
PS: Who the f*ck reads this?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

i have a feeling that only i read it. lol

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home