Sunday, March 20, 2005

Im back from popular demand...?!?! apparently??!

Well my brother told me that people actually want me to continue my bog? Im pretty surprised but hey you gotta give the 1 or 2 people that actually read my blog what they want. Anyway, lets see....its been like a month and a bit since my last bog and nothing much has changed....uni's started and it sucks, I actually want to go back to holidays. I see like hardly anyone and its made me realise how desperate and lonely I am. I went to see joe satriani in concert at the enmore theatre with my bro and a few mates. My god it was spectacular!! *strong indian accent* I wanted to dunk his bald head in hot oil, and rub it all over my body!! like...words cant even describe what I felt when I saw him. Thank god I was wearing 3 pairs of underpants (makes my crotch look bigger as well its win win man...). Yeah and im seeing Angra on Tuesday hopefully thats gonna be good.

Those mormons you know I still see them biking around in mac fields? They seem so two faced, I just dont trust them....I reckon they probably started the riots in mac fields and shit. I feel so sorry for them, 'cuz obviously they used to be gangsters and shit but then they found god and are even more of a menace to society than before. Id rather them bash me to tears and take my money than listen to them trying to understand themselves when they take verses from the bible...

Im so freaking bored.....if I had a girl or a feminine guy to hang around I'd be set and pretty content with my life at the moment. I reckon thats all im missing....the fundamental complications of a relationship. Hey whoever's reading this, are you hot? We should go out...im really nice and if you squint I look like Brad Pitt? Why are relationships so screwed up anyway? What happened to the good old days where you say "Hey, do you have a penis? no? excellent, lets get married"....now half the time they DO have penises or they're LESBIANS or they're MARRIED......what are us single desperate men supposed to do? And dont answer with "Everquest"

Im so lonely.......

1 Comments:

Blogger blerg said...

You are far more talented than your brother.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home