Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hey!! lets talk why not?

Well, it seems this is the season where everyone is cravin' for some lovin'. Something to do with being cold and wanting to keep warm by hugging someone, I dunno sounds like a restraining order to me heh. Considering all the fantastic ladies and shit walking around uni, I still feel like being in a relationship is gonna be a massive chore. All i've been hearing is troubles and bad things and basically getting the message that I should stay away from all forms of relationships 'cuz they suck major arse.
I noticed something though, although im not a stereotypical "indian" sorta curry, im cultured in the sense of how I perceieve relationships. What I mean is, all this shit about leading someone on without any justification or wanting it to lead to a serious relationship, and how you have to follow a certain "procedure" or "prerequisite" to maintaining a relationship like seeing her a certain amount of hours a day and all that shit, I find it all weird dumb shit thats been brought on by trends. The only reason I wouldnt want to get into a relationship at the moment is 'cuz I find it fuckin hard to find a genuine person and form a relationship with meaning. Although its horrifying to admit it, i'm probably going to have to get an arranged marriage. They have an excellent success rate, especially if you're muslim 'cuz they charge a "divorce fee" so divorcing is the last option. This topic is depressing....

I was watching the news, and they had this segment about some fat dude who lost over 100kg. That is some fuckin cool shit aye, I was hoping i'd get some tips from him, but all he did was meditate and tell his brain that all fatty foods are like poison and shit. How antisocial would he be during that time, everytime someone would ask him out he'd be like "I cant, im on a diet that consists strongly of air, meditation and lettuce". Then again its antisocial to write blog entries...why the fuck did I start this shit?

I'm so stressed from uni at the moment, i've been workin my arse off for an assignment worth 5% and I feel I havent done SHIT. I reckon im going to fail everything this semester regardless of how hard I study. The biggest scare is an exam I hav in 3 weeks for taxation law worth 40% of the unit total... and I hav NO idea where to even start. I wanted to do heaps well this semester, see what my potential is but it seems now as each week progresses im just struggling to maintain a pass average.

Im looking forward to shivan's party at collingwood on friday nite, Im gonna get absolutely trashed!!! I havent had a good drink or 10 for way too long, and havent seen any of my mates for ages either...its gonna be great

Im a sulk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home