Thursday, April 21, 2005

I read in the paper that Hurshy's having a party. Is this true?

Yeah!!! wow im so glad you made a topic for me...its so hard to make one up. And yeah there's a party on Saturday night (25th) at our place, starts at around 8pm. My parents are going to melbourne for the weekend. I told them im inviting some friends over 'cuz im starting a book club. They recommended me some books, but I think they knew deep down that my intention was to get trashed. I noticed if you dont know me as a person, and you've read all my entries, you will think im this fat ugly curry dude who's an alcoholic. If this is the case, lets just make things clear....im not an alcoholic

I decided to create this blog entry 'cuz I was watching a promo for A Current Affair, and the topic was "What are YOUR kids going to get upto this weekend?" and had pictures of kids drinking and stuff. Then I said "Shit that reminds me, I hav to make sure everyone's turning up for my pissup this weekend". Its good to see their message is getting across. I dont think advertisements have that much effect on people, I mean, especially those anti ones.....like anti-sex ads...."Tonight im picking up herpes" then crossed out and replaced with "condoms". When people see that ad, they dont think "Shit I hav to get a condom" they think "Shit I have to get laid".

On the drive home from uni tonight I was listening to 106.5, love songs with Richard Mercer. He always delivers messages from their loved ones and shit. For example, "Bob, Jane says she loves you, and she's really sorry about having sex with your brother, but he's her brother as well. She wants things to be like they were before, and requested this fast paced hillbilly texas love song on her behalf". There's this one song they play on 106.5 all the time by Brian Mcknight...im not sure if ur familiar with it, but it goes something like this...

"1, You're a dream come true (or something)
2, Im in love with you,
3, I just wanna be with you, something, something arather, blah blah bullshit."

Now you're probably thinking, thats a shit song. But wait ...here's the best bit

"4. Repeat steps 1 through 3
5. Some more shit
6. I am so very, very gay. I am gay, and I love being gay and numbering my gayness"

step 4.......Ok I actually burst out laughing when I was listening to this song. I was laughing for maybe 15 mins, and said "Man, im going to get home and write a BLOG about this!!" I have never heard such a stupid song in my whole life. I mean, if you repeat steps 1 through 3, after 3, you'll end up back at step 4, in which you'll be in a recurring cycle from steps 1 - 4, so making the other steps are pointless. Man, I really hope I dont scare off any of my friends that wanna come to my party on saturday after this blog... I think im done here

Richard Mercer is a homosexual

3 Comments:

Blogger blerg said...

I heard you are totally awesome confirm/deny

3:41 AM  
Blogger Fuzzbuggy said...

Ok I hav 2 answers for this. One from my alter-ego, The Denial-Boy:

"..S...someone..wait someone told you I was awesome??? omg is it a girl? omg do u have her number? I mean...no one's ever called me awesome, I mean, she could be the one? you know? She could be the girl in my dreams, 'cuz...in my dreams, there's a girl that says "U are awesome" but its just a shadowy figure,I dont see her face, but man, I swear, its a sign. I swear, this is a good feeling. I mean, I hope she's not reading this...wow, I know girls like confidence in guys so...I..I guess I am totally ..well, I dont know if im TOTALLY awesome, but im...yeah im..no ok yeah im soo totally awesome!! and im confident!! I dont have an ego though, but my god I am totally awesome!! confirm biatch!!"

And here's a proper answer from my usual self:

hahah thanks but umm nah im not...I'm sure i've lost alot of friends after I started this blog

8:26 AM  
Blogger blerg said...

Oh wait, sorry, I take it back. I thought you were somebody else.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home