Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Well well well.....if it isnt the tooth fairy!

Ok, I was at a mate's party last weekend, I was off my nut and chatting to a mate and his gf mostly the whole nite. We were talking about deep, dark thoughts behind my dreams and what they meant. Apparently recurring dreams have meaning? oh my god!! Its your conscience trying to inform you of something but since you're too retarded to understand what it means, it keeps trying to tell you over and over again.

I have a recurring dream, well, I used to, I havent had it for a while now. It was my teeth, they'd loosen up and collapse in my mouth and i'd have to spit them out. Disgusting isnt it?

Now according to my mate's gf, I have insecurity issues, im not happy with the way I look or the way I am. Something to do with how a person's smile is a reflection of someone's appearance and how straight teeth compliment a nice smile. I have fairly decent teeth I guess...and I am unhappy with the way I look. Its crazy how it all works, I was off my nut at the time so I was really deep into this shit. I told my bro about this, and he didnt hear anything 'cuz he was watching Mythbusters. Great show.

What do you think? You have any recurring dreams? Really? Do tell!!

...Dream theater's "Octavarium" absolutely rox

3 Comments:

Blogger blerg said...

Sometimes, I have dreams about what it'd be like if I were born as a man rather than a woman, and what it would - wait, I've said too much!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Foobear said...

Mythbusters is a GREAT show. They show segments of it on "Beyond tomorrow" or whatever try-hard crap they show on one of the "other" channels (7,9, or 10).

I've realised that SBS and ABC are the best channels.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Fuzzbuggy said...

Sunny in 4 lines you discussed 3 topics. I have come to the conclusion that you have A.D.D

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home