Thursday, December 06, 2007

Inspiring moments at uninspiring times

I've noticed something that I shouldnt have noticed, mainly due to my procrastinating nature. I always have these inspiring moments in my life, like, life changing decisions, or brilliant ideas for a song. Sometimes its even a 5 - 10 year goal that I set out in my head.

The problem is, its usually around 1 or 2am, a time where there is no application of this inspiration i'm feeling...whatsoever. So I say to myself "Thats fine, i'll remember this in the morning, and start anew". Then when I wake up, I think "Man, what was I thinking last night? I remember it was very inspiring, but I am at a blank...dammit!! Oh well, better make some Bubble N' Squeak patties and sit down and watch Dr Phil. Oh wow, today's show is about a prostitute thats still in the womb of a woman who conceived the pregnancy asexually, I better get my pen and pad, this is going to be very educational"

You know?

So im pretty much unemployed at the moment, I've gone to about 3219laksdj32948 interviews and received no feedback. My results are coming out in like 2 weeks and as a result of unemployment I have to delay my purchases of various music equipment. Gayness to the max!!

Hahaha, gayness to the max, sounds like a pepsi commercial...

Something like.....that ad where that girl from sex and the city drives up to those two guys wanting a ride. Instead the car drives straight past and hits the pepsi can on the scale and it goes to max. Then the guys look at each other, one of them says "I guess we'll have to camp here tonight....in your ass!" then fades off....

............



......

Annnnndddd the inspiration is gone

-Fuzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home