Sunday, October 28, 2007

Information Underload

Ahhhh man, I have gotten so lazy. You can tell, I mean, im writing a blog instead of reading up on some lectures....so lazy...........

...?

Im even too lazy to even think of anything to type...wow this is awesomely lazy...i'm so lazy, if you asked me how lazy I was, I wouldnt answer, because im that lazy.

PS: Lazy

Sooo... My finals are coming up very soon and im packing shit. Even though my marks are OK I still feel like I havent learnt anything. I dont feel confident enough to be able to utilise what i've learnt at uni with what im doing at work. I have to start soon though, if I wanna make the big bucks I guess.

I feel moody at the moment. I think I know why but I am almost denying it, which is odd because I usually accept my gut feeling. I think i'm feeling lonely again?

My old blogs always used to reflect my lack of relationship status. Its mainly due to the fact that the majority of my friends are now coupled up. It gets to you after a while....im running out of single friends to hang out with haha. With single friends you share this common ground, like harmless flirting or just being open and that mentality of being single!!!! Everyone changes for the better or worse when they couple up. Anyway, my mind is all over the place with this blog....but basically its just getting frustrating. To me being in a relationship tends to be a step forward, which I feel everyone is doing except me. I've always had the fear of being left behind when my friends move on to bigger and better things.

This blog usually is a form of venting to me, which explains alot.

Ok, I better try and get some readings done. Peace all.

PS: Lazy

Fuzz

1 Comments:

Blogger blerg said...

You'll always be my bodyguard.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home