Friday, August 10, 2007

Welcome Back Kotter!

Hello there!! Well, here it is...my so called "regular" contribution to this blog of mine hahahaha. I cant believe its been almost a year since i've actually bogged something. I sort of forgot about this, until I became really bored and came across this once again. I was looking at all my previous posts....wow....so immature...and its a real pity I haven't grown up one bit.

As most of you know, I went to India with a couple of my mates. It was one of the best things I have ever done in my life. Its hard to interpret the emancipation someone feels when they commit to something as big as going overseas. I'm quite a parent-dependent person financially and emotionally at times, so conforming to some sort of self discipline in order to save up for a trip was quite a feat haha. I could tell you exactly what I did whilst overseas, but that would take way too long. As an alternative, just check out my youtube links with some pics of my trip

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT4AiCkwgiw

and for some small videos I made with the camera

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ8_-qz3mM

Other than the trip, everything has been quite timid and unfortunately constructive. I say unfortunate because i'm not a person that can commit to a steady routine. I'm always changing jobs, musical tastes and weight haha, so its ironically an "un-routinely" feeling to be falling into one. I am currently in between a part in my life where i'm growing up and may have to limit my intake of particularities that have made me who I am. Hopefully this wont result in some stubborn stereotype i've fought so hard to not be.

So yeah, I'm at my final semester of uni (hopefully), working 2 days a week at an insurance firm, and reduced my guitar playing to around 1 or 2 days a week due to lack of time. I bought myself a new PC.... i've been addicted to it for the past week. Props to Sunny for doing it up for me. Here are the specs for you n00bs who are interested: Antec Nine Hundred Case; 320 mb 8800 GTS video; e6750 cpu; 22" LCD Chimei 221D monitor; and the rest :D

Music wise, been listening to alot of curry stuff like the soundtrack for awarapan, life in a metro, anwar, the train, also new albums from Adnan Sami and Atif Aslam. Other music includes scar symmetry, new porcupine tree/arch enemy album, heaven shall burn, soilwork, you know, all the good stuff haha. Also, will be going to the Josh Pyke/John Butler concert on Friday 17th, should be great. Also will be going to Gigantour feat. Static X, Devil Driver and Lacuna Coil.

I tend to get this feeling in my stomach that gives me the impression something is wrong, which is quite odd because I have nothing to complain about at the moment. However, my gut feeling is usually spot on so it is quite worrying. Either way, I've got a whole lot of "nothing" on my mind, so it feels good to type it out :)

Take care all,

- Fuzz

PS: Oh yeah, I forgot to say something stupid like I do with all my bogs.....err........b.....boobies? lolz?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home