Monday, October 08, 2007

Wheel of Fort...uitous Losses

Well, I went to my mate's party on Saturday. My birthday present to him was "Everything you drink is on me"............

.....


I think you can see where this is going, because I just heard you go "Oohhhhh". You know the noise, its like when you see a guy infront of you get hit in the balls from a projectile or a foot from his girlfriend, you go "Oooohh", every male does it. I spent $350 on drinks that night, and that was a projectile in the balls let me assure you.

Either way, the party was great. I gotta admit, I am a major freakin flirt when I am drunk. However, its ok because im not a sleaze when I flirt. I'm not like "Hey baby u wanna catch somethin tonight?", its more just like "Hey, i've been hanging out with my bourbon alot and he's been tellin me you're getting more and more attractive each time I see you, is this true? lolz?? Is that your real hair? Has anyone told you that you look like Dame Edna? You're beautiful lets get married....fine leave god you're such a bitch lol jk gg hf" so its coolz.

I got my results back for my Estate Planning exam. I missed out on a distinction which sucks, but I was really expecting to fail it majorly, so yeah, pleasant surprise hahaha. I want to find out my mark for my retirement planning assignment, but I dont know how long that will take. I also talked to my Dad about his financial status and gave him a really good recommendation. He actually listened for once and I am going to try to arrange a meeting with some agents and get a plan in order. From a planning perspective, I can save my dad a reasonable amount of money and help him save for his retirement by negatively gearing his property. He just turned 55, so he is eligible for a Transition to Retirement scheme which I recommended.

I can't believe its only like a little over a month before I finish this semester. Assuming I pass everything, i'll be done....wow. I've decided i'm going to start my DFP almost straight after, preferably early December, depending on when the workshops are available. Also, like alot of my other friends, I am looking forward to a friend's birthday party at the Hunter Valley early next year. The plan is to hire out a place and get pissed for the weekend. I told my mum about this, she said "Yeah, I heard alot of people go there to drink up". She is awesome. They trust me wayy too much, their hearts are going to break when they find out I have been spiking their tea with weed for the past 6 years.

It helps me deal with them...

I feel good today, thats the main reason im writing this blog. Usually my blogs are all like deep and meaningful, which gets annoying after a while. I mean, i'm not a piece of meat... even though I do taste great with some garlic sauce. Ew??



We hit a cat on Saturday...

- Hurshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home