Friday, May 21, 2010

The Reign Of Kindo

The Reign Of Kindo is a US based band comprising of some of the most soulful musicians you will come across. They have a self titled EP along with a full length album titled "Rhythm, Chord & Melody" released in 2008. The frontman Joseph Secchiaroli apparently writes and mixes all the tracks on the album, which is by far the most astonishing thing i've heard from someone because the mix itself is what defines clarity. It encompasses the perfect blend of dynamics, compression, and loudness of what a song should have. I've been hooked on the album for countless weeks now. I havent been hit this hard since I heard my first ever Dream Theater song back in 2000... Dance Of Eternity.

Praise aside, I am exceptionally jealous of these guys. The only reason I think the world hasn't heard of them yet is because they're not ready. Once the era of Autotune is over people are going to look for something real, and thats gonna be The Reign Of Kindo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home