Sunday, December 12, 2010

"Waking To A Sun" Album Progress - First Song titled "Carry Us" Complete!

After the turmoil my life has been in over the last 6 months (which i'm surprised I haven't even uploaded onto this blog yet! Maybe later...) I have managed to finally record my first song for the album.

The previous blog said I had a song ready for a CD. After many listens and re-mixes I decided I will start it again from scratch. Either way, I recorded a different song and believe it is sufficient to be placed as the first song on the album, titled "Carry Us'.

I've uploaded it onto SoundCloud and also on my facebook. Here's the link:

Hurshy Kalsi - Carry Us

I think the amount of problems I have been through and dealt with over the last few months has set a catalyst for me finishing this album. But I am still being realistic as I am pursuing my financial planning career also. I want to say that I will have the album complete by March 2011, but as long as it close to that time i'll be happy.

Hope everyone is well and looking after themselves. Have a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Fuzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home